Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What does these scriptures really say?

Here are some interesting scripture that can also be seen in the Light of the Gospel of Grace. I would like hear what different views you may have on these verses from a GRACE perspective.

Enjoy the study

Isa 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
Isa 45:6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.
Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.


Isa 54:16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.

No comments:

Post a Comment